A new year means new home designs and décor trends! While your style may be distinctly yours, it doesn’t hurt to check out design trends that are on the horizon for 2018. Flexibility. The desire for open, flexible floor plans continues. The adaptability and functionality of large spaces that can be customized for each family […]
Every business sets goals to measure growth – increased sales, new projects, more employees, etc. At THP, we are excited to have set – and met – a variety of milestones this year. We can’t wait to jump into 2018! Here are some of the accomplishments we had in 2017:
1. In October, we celebrated THP’s 25th That’s a huge milestone for any business, but it’s particularly special for us. As of 2017, TH Properties has settled over 5,000 homes in Pennsylvania & New Jersey.
2. THP launched a new website in March, including updated listings, a photo gallery, responsive design, and an easy to navigate layout. Check out the site if you haven’t been by in a while.
3. We finished three communities and opened a new one at Wyndham Court! Wyndham Court is a small community of 12 luxury carriage homes with 1st floor owner’s suite, located in beautiful downtown Harleysville.
4. Lincoln Woods in Harleysville has a new phase with 53 new homesites! Come on by before these lots sell out. Lincoln Woods is our newest estate home community, nestled in Franconia Township, surrounded by beautiful views of rolling hills.
5. The Village at Northgate, which opened just a year ago, has been a huge success – we’ve sold 43 homes there this year! Located just minutes from the Quakertown exit of the PA Turnpike, Northgate is a unique community designed to function as its own traditional small town.
6. As part of our dedication to improving our homebuyer experience, we finished four merchandised models in three communities. Visitors have been loving the look and feel of these special homes.
7. Last but not least, we delivered over 16% more homes than we did in 2016! By any measure, that is a big deal. And we are so excited to carry that momentum into 2018.
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year from TH Properties!